Wednesday, April 18, 2007

a wee Interview

Big day in weewantawee land! I got a call from the journalist today! We chatted for sometime about why we want a wee, what we do, how we found the wees, what my feelings about the weeArchitecture were...fun stuff...

At some point I mentioned that I loved all things miniature. She asked me to get her some more examples. Then when put on the spot, I could think of nothing. Rather than thinking of Mini Coopers or small glasses, I sit there stumped. She then asks if I like doll houses. "NO...no...um..." I should have shouted over to my office mate for some ideas since he listens to me go on and on about mini-things all of the time. But it was fun talking to her and the article should come out in the beginning of May!

We got more information about that land in WV today. We have talked a lot more about the weeHouse logistics in the last few days, and both agree that "location, location, location" has to be our motto. So we need to find the right land.

3 comments:

SerenityByJan said...

But you did think of an example, the miniature rubber duckies! Thanks for talking with me for my story. :) Molly

joshcap said...

What newspaper will it be in? Cool. Are they going to call those crazy weePeople in MN? Can wee get a copy of said paper? I assume you'll tell us when it comes out.

wewantawee said...

OF Course! It will be in the Pioneer Press. Very fun!