Monday, March 5, 2007

wee thoughts

We need to get on the find a piece of land aspect of things.

Upon further discussion, Brent and I are really liking the red weeHouse to the left. It would sleep four and that might be a better option.

Another friend, Danni, mentioned that we should be concerned with snow removal. I need to ask the wee people about this. I think since the houses were born in Minnesota, we should be fine, but good to double check.

Our friends the Rutters are totally excited about the wee too, which is big fun. We are going to take a day trip to Deep Creek Lake to check out that area!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This wee is too cute too! What kind of siding is on the original picture that you posted--it looks like a vertical siding?

wewantawee said...

I don't know...need to look into that.

Unknown said...

I think it's rust --but I wonder if you can change the direction of the siding to be vertical instead of horizontal.

This is so fun--remember to ask about other things when you get there like what plumbing fixtures are better than others...

Pam

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hai says: Blue

Marika says: White (or Red), depending on the house's immediate surroundings (i.e., color of trees, rocks, and wild animals co-habitating your wee forest).

I think she's wrong. Blue is cool.

joshcap said...

Blue is cool, I like the Green, we call it Geoff's sweater green. The horizontal is called Corn-crib and is cool, but is most often done on site. The rust blends nicely with natural surroundings, but is only done on the Container (vertical siding). Colors will really be different depending on those cool recessed porches and your general proportion of window to wall. Its a good thing to decide along with your overall design. I'm still interested in the results of the poll. wH.

Unknown said...

I like Blue too ... a wee shot of color in the woods would be nice!