Wednesday, March 7, 2007

the weePeople

Big weeDay! I called Alchemy Architects because we wanted to find out if they were going to be exhibiting at any similar events to the CA BOOM show out in LA in a few weeks. We wanted to go not just to see the show but to also see Hai/Marika and Laura/Christian out there. Unfortunately it is the weekend after we get back from Berlin and the tickets are a little too spendy....

Well wouldn't you know, one of the architects answered the phone when I called. SO fun. I feel like a groupie. He even knew about the blog site. He made a guest posting adding some comments about the siding color poll.

He said that they would let me know when they were out on the east coast again so we could maybe meet up. He just put in a place in Pennsylvania and I asked if we could do a drive by...we will wait on that.

In any event, I was really excited to have talked to someone from the weeHouses...my office mate said I should go into selling them...ok well he really said I should go into selling miniatures.

Keep voting! Luckily red has moved ahead of orange...

No comments: